Zusdil's Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zusdil's Forums!

A forum for you!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» quote me!!!!!!!!!!!!
the dark side prolouge EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 am by Briane240

» Count to 1000
the dark side prolouge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:02 pm by Pteri Forever

» The Last Letter Game
the dark side prolouge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 pm by Pteri Forever

» categories: pokemon/neopets
the dark side prolouge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 pm by Pteri Forever

» Constribution Points!
the dark side prolouge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:57 pm by Pteri Forever

» the dark side prolouge
the dark side prolouge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm by Pteri Forever

» New Smilies
the dark side prolouge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:53 pm by Pteri Forever

» New siggy
the dark side prolouge EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:04 am by Briane240

» snow
the dark side prolouge EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:02 am by Briane240

Top posters
Pteri Forever (98)
the dark side prolouge I_vote_lcapthe dark side prolouge I_voting_barthe dark side prolouge I_vote_rcap 
Zusdil (72)
the dark side prolouge I_vote_lcapthe dark side prolouge I_voting_barthe dark side prolouge I_vote_rcap 
Johnywilko (57)
CCCC (49)
Briane240 (15)
dark samus (7)
funmaster 123 (5)
rpgenemy (3)
Dude445 (3)
Generalissimo (2)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

the dark side prolouge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alyrox2009
alyrox2009

Number of posts : 2
Forum XP Points :
the dark side prolouge Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the dark side prolouge Right_bar_bleue

Contribution Points :
the dark side prolouge Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the dark side prolouge Right_bar_bleue

Forum Lifes :
the dark side prolouge Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100the dark side prolouge Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-20

the dark side prolouge Empty
PostSubject: the dark side prolouge   the dark side prolouge EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Prologue: The dark days

My mother, Queen Remiss was protecting me, Princess Sapphire. She was protecting me from the danger outside the castle. The danger was a battle against good and evil. The Dark Lord, Mattiss was trying to get to me and kidnap me to turn me evil. I wasn’t even a year old.

“It’s okay my little one,” said my mother. “I got you.” Her voice was so gentle.

“Queen Remiss!” called one of the servants. “Mattiss is in the castle! Hurry to the escape tunnel as fast as you can!” My mother grabbed me and ran as fast as she could. But it was too late. She came upon Mattiss. Mattiss killed her and took me, leaving my mother dead.

My father was begging Mattiss to give me back. But Mattiss killed him too. So he wouldn’t come to Lord Mattisss’ palace.

Mattiss took me to his own palace on the dark side of the world to raise me to be an evil queen to take his place when he died. He didn’t have any children of his own so no one would take his place. That’s why he kidnapped me.

Now it is years later. I am almost ready to defeat the bright good side of the world in my first battle.
Back to top Go down
Briane240
Initiate
Initiate

Number of posts : 15
Forum XP Points :

Contribution Points :

Forum Lifes :
the dark side prolouge Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100the dark side prolouge Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: the dark side prolouge   the dark side prolouge EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:59 am

lol nice
Back to top Go down
Pteri Forever
Milkie
Milkie
Pteri Forever

Number of posts : 98
Forum XP Points :
the dark side prolouge Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100the dark side prolouge Right_bar_bleue

Contribution Points :

Forum Lifes :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: the dark side prolouge   the dark side prolouge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm

nice story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the dark side prolouge   the dark side prolouge Empty

Back to top Go down

the dark side prolouge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zusdil's Forums! :: Miscelaneous :: Other-
Jump to: